We host puppy parties on the first 2 Wednesdays of every month
Dogs are naturally sociable animals who thrive on interactions with their owners and other dogs, puppy socialisation classes are essential for your puppies’ primary education.
We work with Pet Necessities, an Egham based Dog Training & Behaviour Company and Nicola and Sarah will be running the monthly class here at Runnymede Vets on the first 2 Wednesdays of every month.
To secure your place you will need to pay a £10.00 deposit on booking.*
- The classes will start promptly at 7pm and run until 8.pm, and will cover basic training tips and advice
- All puppies that attend need to be between 8 – 15 weeks and have had their 1st vaccination*
- The party will provide an opportunity for your puppy to socialise with other puppies and their owner
During the party, we will discuss basic training and general puppy welfare, along with common problems, their prevention and their possible solutions.
Our small classes are designed to give you individual help and attention you need, and to get your puppy off to the best start in life.
As we run our classes in the veterinary environment, the puppies usually learn to associate coming to the vet with fun rather than with fear – wouldn’t you like to have a dog that likes going to the vet?
To book please contact the team at Runnymede Hospital 01784 436367
From June 2021 all classes will be held in our secure client garden, to the right of the practice.
- *if your puppy has received their 1st vaccination elsewhere we will need confirmation of this prior the class
- *£10.00 fee is non-refundable
- *one adult per puppy while social distancing rules apply
Find out more about Pet Necessities