Regular health checks, parasite control and vaccinations all help to keep your pets in great shape throughout their lives. Comprehensive and cost-effective, our Pets 1st Health Club includes all recommended routine preventative care and allows you to spread the cost throughout the year.
No big bills all coming at the same time. No nasty surprises.
Just a regular monthly direct debit offering great value, convenience and peace of mind.
We encourage you to join this scheme because routine care is an important part of responsible pet ownership. It keeps your pet in the best possible health and helps them lead a happier and healthier life.
One regular monthly payment covers all this:
- Vaccinations (including kennel cough for dogs and leukemia for cats)
- Full annual health assessment with one of our vets
- 6 month Health assessment with one of our Vets
- Three and nine monthly assessments with a Veterinary Nurse
- Flea Control throughout the year
- Supplies of worming products throughout the year
Plus the following services and advice from our team of experienced RVNS (Registered Veterinary Nurse)
- Behavioral and nutritional advice
- Dental check-ups
- Anal gland check-ups
- Free nail clips
- Annual urine analysis for cats and dogs and annual blood pressure monitoring for cats.
- Free Microchip
- Plus all Pets 1st Health Club members get 10% discount off all Hills and Royal Canin food including all prescriptions diet
Plus 10% discount on all these treatments and services:
- Dental treatments and associated oral care products
Our Pets1st Health Club works best alongside a separate Pet Insurance Policy – all routine care is covered by the former, whilst the latter takes care of any unexpected treatments that may be required following injury or illness.
Membership of Pets1st Health Club starts from just:
£14.50 for a cat, £17.50 for a small dog, £18.50 medium dog, £22.00 large dog, £30.00 giant dog and £10.00 for a rabbit.