During the Covid Pandemic we are following Government and RCVS guidelines. We may not be able to offer certain benefits, for example nurse weight checks and nail clippings.
Our staff are more than happy to talk you through how to do this at home over the phone.
Regular health checks, parasite control and vaccinations all help to keep your pets in great shape throughout their lives. Comprehensive and cost-effective, our Pets 1st Health Club includes all recommended routine preventative care and allows you to spread the cost throughout the year.
No big bills all coming at the same time. No nasty surprises.
Just a regular monthly direct debit offering great value, convenience and peace of mind.
We encourage you to join this scheme because routine care is an important part of responsible pet ownership. It keeps your pet in the best possible health and helps them lead a happier and healthier life.
One regular monthly payment covers all this:
- Vaccinations (including kennel cough for dogs and leukemia for cats)
- Full annual health assessment with one of our vets
- 6 month Health assessment with one of our Vets
- Three and nine monthly assessments with a Veterinary Nurse
- Flea Control throughout the year
- Supplies of worming products throughout the year
Plus the following services and advice from our team of experienced RVNS (Registered Veterinary Nurse)
- Behavioral and nutritional advice
- Dental check-ups
- Anal gland check-ups
- Free nail clips
- Annual urine analysis for cats and dogs and annual blood pressure monitoring for cats.
- Free Microchip
- Plus all Pets 1st Health Club members get 10% discount off all Hills and Royal Canin food (including all prescriptions diet), and 20% discount off all Purina food
Plus 10% discount on all these treatments and services:
- Dental treatments and associated oral care products
New Benefits from January 2020
It's a New Year and we have another new money-saving benefit for all our health club members.
From 1st January 2020 all members of our Pets1st Health Club will automatically receive 20% discount off of selected long-term medication nutraceuticals.*
*For a list of the selected drugs, click here.
What is a chronic condition?
Chronic conditions are a fact of life for humans and pets. These diseases are classified as chronic because they last a long time and more often than not, permanently. The frequency of chronic diseases increases as the pet ages.
For example, some common chronic conditions that affect elderly pets include arthritis, liver diseases such as Cushing's, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and kidney failure. However, young pets can also develop chronic, lifelong conditions such as epilepsy and skin allergies.
Membership of Pets1st Health Club starts from just:
£14.50 for a cat, £17.50 for a small dog, £18.50 medium dog, £22.00 large dog, £30.00 giant dog and £10.00 for a rabbit.